Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today is still the same ^^V no changes.....sien si lang...JB is so big..i not allowed to drive and ride motor to college...feel so Down~God pls bless me so that i can ride to college=D....but so many ppl around me will keep on worry bout my safety..I feel so CONFUSE~~~i dunno wad muz i do d...Penang!!! i wan go back Penang!!!HAHA! Hopefully tonite can go back Penang when i dreaming =) like this oni...柔佛的华语和槟城的有很大的分别哦,我问我的朋友驾车的学问。。。就问起自动的(automatic gear)和手动的(manual gear)。。原来哦那边的人都叫牙(gear)的。。我听到“夢叉叉”funny !! 打牙!!beat teeth!! hahahahaha~~i keep laugh coz im Penang Kia ma~but others laugh at me....coz JB is beat teeth de meanwhile PG is "Pak Gia"haha~Soon,i feel boring...no internet...need go shopping mall to access wi-fi connection..
Hey..i found stg that can be the suprise to her d=)
Need balik rumah Ban Ban plan till hoseh hoseh^^
Now is 9.30pm liao,almost wan go back home d.Before tat,i wan to say hallelujah!Glad tat i'm still living on this planet.我很无聊。。。wan prepare n pack my things d.Zhao Zhao Zhao!:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment